Working at Traxial
Our team is developing the groundbreaking motor technology of tomorrow: an ongoing discovery!
It’s a journey where you’ll get to explore uncharted territories. Everybody has the autonomy to experiment and grow with a passionate team of experts.
Not a day goes by without learning something new!
We expect you to inspire and challenge one other, each in your own way.
40% of our employees are international and we strive to leverage this diversity as we innovate.
Together, we’re creating axial flux motor technology that excels in power and torque density, efficiency, and reliability.
Are you ready to take a great leap forward?
CULTURE - OUR VALUES
- Electromagnetic Simulations Engineer
- Cost Analyst
- HR Business Partner
- Quality Engineer
- Test & Validation Engineer
- Senior Test & Validation Engineer
- Senior Powertrain Design Expert
- Senior Powertrain Systems Engineer
- Senior Product Application Engineer
- Operations Engineer / Operationeel Ingenieur @ Traxial
- Spontaneous Applications